Desi Cow Ghee has earned the name of the ‘Golden Medicine’ in Ayurvedic Healing. Vedic A2 Ghee takes traditional, natural and animal-friendly vedic techniques into use, to create the purest form of ghee. This vedic ghee-making technique is called ‘Bilona Ghee’. Making ghee using the hand-churning method to retain healthy, fat soluble vitamins facilitates the absorption of essential nutrients in the body. Hand-churned ghee also contains conjugated linolenic acid which is helpful in weight loss, especially belly fat, and is believed to decelerate the process of cancer and heart diseases. The Herbica Desi Cow Ghee provides deep nourishment to all of the aspects of the body. Fresh, raw, unprocessed A2 milk is boiled and converted into curd in a clay pot. Curd is then hand churned with a wooden churner, a method traditionally called “Bilona”. The makkhan (butter) obtained in the process is then separated. The separated makkhan is then boiled in a thick iron vessel on a mild cow dung cake fire. Desi Cow Ghee is hugely beneficial for the whole body. The consumption of ghee offers a wide range of benefits, including clarity of mind and improves Immunity. Because of its high smoke point (250C or 482F), ghee is one of the best to use in cooking since it won’t break down into free radicals like others.
- Ghee is really good for cooking, especially for frying due to its high smoke point compared to other cooking oils that generate toxic fumes when heated at a high temperature.
- The type of saturated fat that Desi Cow Ghee has is a short-chain-fatty acid.
- This Ghee helps to burn the stubborn fat in the body while regulating the body metabolism.
- Vitamin K2 found in Herbica Desi Gir Cow Ghee helps in maintaining a healthy balance in the body.
- Hand-churned ghee also contains conjugated linolenic acid which is helpful in weight loss, especially belly fat.